Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Time!



After seeing other blogs (and feeling like a mighty stalker) I decided we needed to jump in head first! A little about us! Jake and I were married a little over a year ago. We both graduated from Utah State although we never met while we were there. Jake is a mechanical engineer, and I am in my second year of law school. Life is crazy. :) Jake and I have recently discovered how much we love racquetball.... and I totally beat him today! (SSShhh... He's not going to like it that I tell people that!). We also love camping, running, backpacking, etc. We just like to get off our little bums (from school and work) and get outside! We are also obsessed with buying a house/condo/anything, but we probably aren't really in the market for it at the moment... but we still dream. And we want a dog. Or two dogs. The top one is a German Pointer (short hair) which is a beautiful dog. It's a good hunting dog, but we aren't really choosing it for it's mad hunting skills. I told Jake the short haired dog will be his, and we will call her Jill. The second picture of the CUTE puppies are German Wirehaired Pointers. These dogs are supposedly "Hypoallergenic" so I can touch them. (I'm really allergic to dogs, but most hypoallergenic dogs are yappers, which Jake HATES). So we want the wirehaired to be Jack. Jake and Jill. Cute dogs.... We'll have a wait for a house... with a lot of lawn... :) 

3 comments:

  1. Steph! I'm excited you have a blog, and to find out you play raquetball! Alex plays and is really good, and keeps promising to teach me, so maybe if I ever learn we can play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I am so glad I found your blog. AHHHH I miss you so much. I'm sorry I am such a bad friend and have not keep in contact. I will try harder and now that we have blogs it will be easier. How is school? I am so proud of you? So so when are the little ones comeing? Maybe we will still end up haveing our first ones together. How is your mom's health? Did I tell you I was diagnosed with M.S. for 5 years and then I did chemotherapy for about 1 1/2. But then they change the diagnosis to an auto immune disease. Miss you can't wait to hear from you.
    Hetal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph!

    Where are you going to law school at? I'm glad to hear that life is good. Life is good here as well!

    Jess :D

    ReplyDelete