Monday, May 3, 2010

Biased?

Is it biased if I say I have the cutest baby in the world? I swear he is. :) 
He makes me laugh everyday. I have to post pictures. He is amazing. 

To update - we are doing great! We are in Houston for a couple of days with a trade show Jake has to attend. Sam and I (ME really) decided to come along so we didn't have to be alone for a couple of days... mostly during my BIRTHDAY! :) YEAH! Happy B-Day to Me! 

I will post pictures soon - He's adorable! And he's beginning the crawling stages. Today was the first day he got his big belly off the ground... now he just has to move his hands and knees at the same time, and he's officially MOBILE!


2 comments:

  1. I like sam too. when do i get to meet him. come early to the reunion, k.

    when do you move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! I am sorry I have taken so long to respond, I haven't been online. We actually don't live in Lincoln, we live live in Omaha so I'm not much help with housing. I've heard Lincoln is a great city though and we've enjoyed it when we visit for football games :). Let me know if I can help you with anything Omaha related though! And yes, your little man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete