Sunday, October 17, 2010

Watering


Did you know computers don't need to be watered? They are not plants. They don't grow.


Anyways, I watered my Mac. It's fried. Now I'm working from my husband's PC. And using the PC's at school...


I went through withdrawal for a bit there. I didn't have a computer attached to me... it was hard.


Now it's kind of liberating. Hard sometimes, but liberating.


So if there are less posts, it's because I don't like PC's very much and I would rather not deal with them. So you get less of me. :( Sorry!


I guess Panasonic makes a waterproof laptop. I wish Mac would. I would buy it.


2 comments:

  1. so sorry. that's definitely rougher than a lost cell phone. can you just replace the fried part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why? why did you try and water it?

    ReplyDelete