Saturday, August 27, 2011

When did we get here?

As usual, I'm not good at keeping up.

But here's a bit of info from today. We had a stake softball tournament today and our ward WON! Awesome! I only played in a scrimmage game, so I can't claim too much credit, but it's my claim to fame. :)

While I was playing in the game Jake was with Sam. Sam actually had a good time watching. In the last inning (like I really know softball/baseball talk!) I was in the outfield and we needed another player so Jake came out too. I was keeping my eye on Sam and saw him walking around with his little snack cup and playing. He went behind a little building and came back out a couple of minutes later. It wasn't a very long inning and we were done. We slapped the other team's hand and Jake and I said to each other "When did we get to the point where we could leave Sam to play by himself and we can BOTH play softball?"

Life is grand isn't it? I love this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment