Monday, February 9, 2009

The Funniest Joke Ever!

So Jake and I have different senses of humor. I like sarcasm, and he likes "puns" or whatever. A lot of times, I just don't laugh because I think he's weird. But I think we are trying to make up for the difference and jump over to the other persons' side... 
Anyways - Here is a great joke that I made up. :) 
ENJOY!

Jake: Do you think farmer's drank their cow's milk while they were milking the cow. 

Me; Probably - I would if I mixed chocolate in with it... (this isn't exactly me because I don't like chocolate that much - I would much rather each peanut butter) 

Then I started laughing.... 

Imagine! A farmer is bringing a can of "Ghirardelli's" hot chocolate mix under his arm and yells "get the hot stuff ready Betsy!" Then he puts the hottest milk Betsy can make into his cup and stirs it up with the chocolate, and enjoys milking the rest of the morning with his steaming cup of chocolate milk.... 

I laughed forever... I thought it was awesome. I love my jokes...

But it gets better.....

Jake has been drafting things at work (Mechanical Engineer stuff) and I always tease him he's drawing stick figures for work... Well, this is what he drew, in honor of my funny joke. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment