Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Purchase!

Wow.... I'm feeling like I'm going to be a mom. We got Sammy the coolest car seat ever today! :) 
HERE IT IS! 
So hopefully he/she likes it and feels very comfortable in it.... And... the best part. We got it for about 80% off. I feel like such a good coupon person. We had a coupon from Bed, Bath, and Beyond for 20% off, then we cached in all our Discover Card money for BBB, and we ended up paying $46.00 for a $180.00 car seat. Wow. And it has good safety ratings. Since I don't know a thing about car seats, I hope Sammy likes it. We will see. And we can take it back if it doesn't work out. 
Well - now I'm excited to get a crib/pack and play. I think I'll get a pack and play instead of a crib.... any suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. The car seat looks great! I am so excited for you. I have to agree with you that living with your spouse really is the best option. I have lots of opinions about baby stuff, so if you want to hear all my ramblings, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am feeling like I am 17 again...my face is breaking out, I'm always hungry (between sickness), and I'm really moody :). I am a little over 3 months now and I might have a couple questions for you soon! How is Texas? Oh, can I just say that I love how you call your baby Sammy the parasite? Have you found out if it is girl Sammy or boy Sammy? (I don't know how to respond directly to comments, but I figured this would probably work)

    ReplyDelete