Friday, November 5, 2010

Handsome.

Here's some of our recent family pictures :)

Matt Mellor did a GREAT JOB! I'm so happy. :) Look him up if you are in the Lincoln area.

I know you are thinking... what is this porcupine thing by Sam's head? It's Jake's noggin. It took me a bit to figure it out too.. :)


Here's us in all our glory.






I absolutely love this one. This is life. Both of us trying to entertain Sam. And he's just looking at us like we are crazy. :) he he he...

Here he is clapping. It's the new thing. He also says something familiar to "Good Job"

Handsome.





My boys. :)



7 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! What a beautiful boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!So excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture are so good! Can't wait to have ours done by Matt. I'm happy to finally see your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! we're doing some this sat. going for candid pictures since all smiling ones will be almost impossible.

    like the porcupine hair jake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I love that picture of the two of you trying to entertain Sam. Reminds me of Kendra and I doing the same thing with Evan! I swear he's just sitting there thinking, "big people are WEIRD!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Good luck with finishing up your classes.

    ReplyDelete